Sunday, 17 November 2013

A Christmas wish

I have a little Christmas wish this year that I'd like to share with my friends and likers. It is this. The John Lewis, M&S, Tesco and Sainsburys ads are magical and Christmassy and so I'm sure lots of till bells will be ringing in these stores. But please, as well as spending your well-earned pennies in big multi-nationals this year, try to support local businesses and craftspeople. I know we can't often compete price-wise, but that's because our wares are handmade with love and lots and lots of time in Britain. We work really hard all year to make lots of lovely and special things which reflect our different skills and passions. So, make a craftsperson happy this Christmas and let them create something special just for you! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment